Candy Cane Stirrups (1 only)
These Lithotomy Stirrups are used to position patients for a wide-range of surgical procedures. A simple twist of the handle allows the height the to be adjusted, changing the angle of the patient’s leg as desired. Candy Cane Stirrup pole and leg strap assembly included.
These inexpensive surgical stirrups are can be attached to virtually any operating table using a standard side rail socket. The steel construction makes them easy to maintain and very durable.
- Integral clamp allows precise adjustments from 23"–41"
- Large 8" arc allows for additional leg clearance
- 60-pound capacity
- Comes with 1" wide cotton straps that conform to 9" loops
- Stainless steel construction for unmatched durability
- Mounts with standard clark socket (sold separately)